District Director's Report - March 2016
Spring is a time to revive and renew your spirit;
It's a good time to expand your horizon, and break out of your comfort zone.
It may be time to explore new areas of growth, and brand new possibilities!
Perhaps it is time to consider running for a club officer or district officer position, and to encourage others to do the same. It would be a great opportunity to step into a leadership opportunity/challenge, and give you and them a chance to give back and pay it forward. Time is a special commodity, it becomes a special gift to give to others; everyone is busy, and no one seems to have enough time.
Your commitment? Your dedication? There is no time like the present.
Your presence matters, your leadership efforts make an impact.
YOU make a difference.
- Check out some of the new and exciting Springtime incentives online for you and fellow club members provided by Toastmasters and District 54.
- Consider writing and submitting a 50-word Toastimonial for our District website. Convince two colleagues to do the same. The rewards? Priceless!
- Commit to finding ONE person in your community/corporation who might benefit from Toastmasters; invite them to be a guest at your next meeting!
- Carpool with colleagues and capture the camaraderie at the District Spring Conference, April 22 & 23. You will laugh, learn, and be amazed!
- Create a membership building incentive for all club members. Who can generate the most excitement, interest, and potential new members?
- Challenge your club to reach out and create a new club. There is incredible power in teamwork and community-building.
- Celebrate your club's efforts toward bragging rights for becoming a Distinguished (or more) Club. Make it a goal to capture the Coolest Club Award, with the most individual members earning Educational Awards.
You Matter, Members Matter.
Thanks for all you do for District 54 members, each and every day!