Team Building Contests – Feb 2016
Wanted: District 54 Toastimonials
Who & What?
Submit 3-5 club member Toastimonials (50 words or less) to be featured on District 54’s website
Toastimonials can be member’s responses to one of these questions:
- Why did you join Toastmasters?
- Why do you stay in Toastmasters?
- Why do you recommend for people to try out/join Toastmasters?
When & How?
Toastimonials accepted: February 14 – April 15, 2016
Spring Conference Special: Drawings will be held for those whose Toastimonials make an appearance on our D54 website. Watch for submission guidelines
Wanted: District 54’s Coolest Club(s)!
Special Recognition will be given to the Club with the highest number of unique members earning individual educational awards.
In 2014-15, two clubs tied with the highest number of unique awards:
- Timely Talkers, Division A (9)
- Astounding Communicators, Division C (9)
Will your Toastmasters club be eligible to beat their record?
Wanted: District 54 Winning Videos; Take a chance!
To enter the Toastmasters Video Brand Contest (through 12-31-2016)
- Send a short video of your club members showing their excitement for the Toastmasters brand
- All D54 Clubs that enter the TI Video contest also win a D54 TI Gift Certificate
- Send your video link to:
- Pat Reisdorf, D54 Director, email@example.com, and
- Eddie Gichuhi, Public Relations Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Members Matter; You Matter in District 54!
With a grateful heart,